I think for the first in while I feel emotionally and physically tired. Right now I'm finding my self shedding a few tears. I want to yell at people. I know deep down I know it's not going to do anything or help. But the frustration of trying to be a good person and obey certain things are getting to me. I have never felt more like white trash in my life.
It doesn't help with kids acting up.Lexi is going through stage were she is so sassy. Sometimes I just want to turn back times when she was little.I really like when they don't know how to flap that lip of theirs. I don't understand how Will has those big ears and he doesn't listen. Jones watches them and acts up. I love it when I was able to put him in his crib.when he Couldn't get out.when I was able to have that minute I needed to grasp my emotions.
Better news my kitchens back together. But my living room going to get torn up now. I can't take the messes. This is the worst spring break. I've had in a long time. I really need to man up.will see how I feel by the end of the week.
Keep your chin up Heidi. It'll get better. All this hard work will pay off and you will be so happy you did it. I'm sure the kids are driving you crazy because you are drained. Matt asked today if his best bud Will could come play. :) Now that it's nice you'll have to let them come play and you can have some time alone...go to the temple. Text me, I understand completely!! I don't mind watching the bugs for a few hours.
ReplyDelete