So I should be doing homework right now.But this Is what my life has become. Honestly I'm quite sick of it. Well my family is doing pretty well. Lexi's good.
Will is my trouble child right now. He's having to wash base boards and clean his bathroom. Did I mention a dress is involved. He's having to wear one. so he realizes honestly is good thing and that you don't lie to mom and dad. Because we always find out.always!
Jones is my terror too.I would love if I could drop him off at places and he wouldn't freak out. Yes, he truly is terrible. I guess he bit and kicked Holly. I know it didn't help I had to pry him off of me.Sorry Holly!he won't go to nursery. I love him. But he's nothing like my other 2.
I have a new calling I'm teaching in relief society. Stay tuned I don't know how I will do on like 2 or 3 hours of sleep. It will be interesting.
Andy is great. He's picking up where I leave off. The best part is I don't even have to ask him. Which is nice to see. He has truly surprised me when he said it's my turn to do something for myself. I have to be honest it's nice.But bitter sweet as well. I'm tired all the time. I don't want to miss out on my kids stuff. I will give up sleep to spend time with Andy and the kids.
No comments:
Post a Comment