I wanted to hurry and write this down before i forgot. So this morning couldn't have started any better. I'm having one of those proud mommy moments.
I was a little worried yesterday when i dropped Will off for his 1st day of school. He was acting very strange ( he was so nervous). I couldn't get him to eat. Anybody who know's my kids. Know my kids enjoy that time of the day. It took me awhile to convince him to go play on the play ground. Instead of holding his back pack straps and standing in line.
But when i picked him up from school. He said to me the girls in his class were waiting for the short bus. I have never tauht him about the short bus. Then i realized it was a little white bus that picked up the daycare kids. But i counldn't help it I laughed pretty dang hard about that for awhile.
So the precious moment was when i dropped them off today. Lexi gave me kisses first then Will. Then they told me to have a great day. Then to watch them get out together and walk over to the school together. Watching my older daughter Lexi protect Will. Will was enjoying every moment of it.
I'm so proud. I have come to the conclusion i'm enjoying watching them growing up. I love watching the little big people the turning into.
It kind of makes you feel like your doing somenthing right for a change. I just wished i had this recorded. so i could look back to on those days when you need it. I love my children!
wow that is amazing heidi!!! Tell will the real meaning of the short bus okay? Man is it awesome not having the kids home? I hope you have more moments like that. Quick question did you cry? Please tell me you didn't.
ReplyDeleteNO,i didn't cry. it's nice having time alone with JOnes. That's the reason right their why i didn't cry Jones. Are you kidding me no i'm not telling him the reason about the short bus. He'll figure that on his own.
ReplyDeleteOh come on Will is mature for his age. He can handle it. So is Jones better when he is alone or when he is with more people? Does your mom watch Jones when you go to school? Hey didn't your mom teach you that its okay to cry? Do you think Andy would of cried? ha ha
ReplyDelete