So I asked my self do i make my life easier or harder. I'm finding right now that i'm going to make my life harder. It all started when i got an email to go get trained in Phlebotomy it's all paid for. The catch is quitting my stay at home job. Where i work 30hrs a week. I will be working in a hospital but working 40hrs.
Did I mention i'm going to school to become a CRNA.
How do I make sure i'm doing all my other duties?
My List:
Kids
Husband
Clean house
Laundry
work
school
myself
The good thing is I only have to work 40hrs for a year.Then I can cut back my hours. By working in the hospital they will help pay for my schooling. But will my kids act out.The good things way out the bad. I'm going to have to put on smile and roll with life challenges. i hope my kids will realize i'm doing this for them.
No comments:
Post a Comment