Well I took a couple of video's watching Jones dancing to Despicable Me. Check them out it's funny.
Well I wished I took a picture or had a better video take of Lexi's hip hop solo. She has ballet venue at the end of Jan. Which I'm very excited to watch. Although It brings tears to my eyes to watch her dance. I love to watch her a ballet routine. She so graceful in it. It really is a suprise. she's a clutz.
Will he's a charcter he's pretty funny. I wish i had taken picture or video of him playing his DS. The way he moves it. I'm proud of him he's learning how to read. I like reading with him and practing. He actually will try. When Lexi was learning she wouldn't try. I'm going to put him in soccer or maybe basketball. I'm hoping he won't talk crap to the other team.
If you can't tell we're busy. I do all this sometimes on 6 hrs of sleep for 3 days. It nuts but it has to be done. I do it all for my family.
Will he's a charcter he's pretty funny. I wish i had taken picture or video of him playing his DS. The way he moves it. I'm proud of him he's learning how to read. I like reading with him and practing. He actually will try. When Lexi was learning she wouldn't try. I'm going to put him in soccer or maybe basketball. I'm hoping he won't talk crap to the other team.
If you can't tell we're busy. I do all this sometimes on 6 hrs of sleep for 3 days. It nuts but it has to be done. I do it all for my family.
No comments:
Post a Comment