kids helping out

kids helping out

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Great Guy + text messages = happy mom and Lexi

 So today was just one of those days. Thank goodness for my husband. So it started out like any other day so I thought. The kids took a bath got dressed. I went down stairs to get them some breakfast. When I noticed Lexi was up in her room still.  I called her name. Then I noticed she was crying. I couldn't understand what she was saying intil I got closer. I'm ugly.I'm ugly. Is all i'm  hearing.

  So I started talking to her. Asking why she thinks she's ugly. Everybody thinks I am. So I tell how beautiful I think she is. So I text Andy telling him what Lexi is saying. He sent a text saying " tell her I think she's pretty". So I then have her read it. I tell her is Lexi. She then tells me she hates her mole on her cheek. Everybody makes fun of it. I started getting alittle choked up and told her it adds character. Also when she meets the right guy he"ll love it. I did text Andy again. He wrote back. "Tell her I think its cute". I was then able to get her to wipe her tears and  had some breakfast.

  It was so cute to see how Andy help changed her day around by just reading a couple text. I let him know she read them. Also she was happy again. I'm so happy Andy has a great impact on her. Also how great he is with her. She still has her daddy wrapped around her little finger. As mother you don't want to think your child hates themselves.

1 comment:

  1. Poor kid - if she only knew how adorable she is! She's so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete