Lexi's comments: Jones isn't very smart he came for loves when you slapped his hand.I was hoping for a $100.00 for my loose tooth.I don't want 100 pennies mom.I didn't get an I pod. Let's just say she picked up a few lines from gold member the movie.
Will: Mom I have blank socks on.(white socks).He also picked up some lines from gold member. Listening to my son sing We wish you a merry Christmas and Jingle bells on kosy the radio station.As he's screaming. Listening to him tell his cousins how to be safe. Ady you don't want to break your head,your arms.Did you know you could even break your leg if you climb on things your not suppose to.
Jones:My son is a bully he loves to kick kids, pull hair,and throw toys at kids.Although he does love older women.He always goes up and touches them and flirts with them.He even thinks he's sly when he reaches down girls shirts. My son I'm going to blame that on his father.Jones got underwear for Christmas we couldn't get him to put them down.He finally put them down when we poured his things from his stocking out and he saw chocolate.Then he screamed food.
No comments:
Post a Comment